1. When choosing ceramic vases, don't choose those with color decoration on the glaze, especially those with color painting on the inner wall of the ceramic, don't choose either. You can choose some ceramic vases with in-glaze color or under-glaze color.
2. After purchasing the ceramic vase, we suggest that we boil it with the vinegar we usually drink and soak it for several hours, so as to remove the harmful substances on the ceramics and reduce the potential harm of the ceramics to human body.
3. Check the appearance of ceramics, whether there are spots, damages, bubbles, multi-speckled, prickly or even cracks on the surface, then such ceramic vases are of quality problems.
4. When choosing the decoration with gold and silver on the surface, you can wipe it with your hands to check whether it will fade. The colour is not fading. http://www.hzchtrade.com/ceramic-vase/page-7/
5. Knock gently on the ceramic vase, and the sound is pure and crisp.
6. When choosing ceramic vase ornaments, attention should be paid to whether the glaze color on the surface of the ceramic and the gloss of the picture are in harmony. Uniform and consistent.
Hangzhou Chenhui Trading co., ltd
Address: G1609, NO.2 EAC BUILDING, 26 Jiaogong road, Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China