Resin flowerpot has its advantages and disadvantages. More advantages, the first environmental protection; the second light; the third color bright, more styles; the fourth appearance than other species of pots more beautiful, noble. There are many kinds of plants suitable for using this kind of pot, such as orchids and so on. But it also has one drawback, that is, its air permeability is not very good.
1. Is the resin flowerpot good?
In fact, a flowerpot is not absolutely good or bad. No flower pot has advantages but no disadvantages. Resin flowerpot is the same, but compared with it, its advantages are more, so it is recommended. However, in the actual selection, it is still necessary to consider the specific requirements of the plant species to be raised, suitable for this kind of pot.
(1) first, it can be seen from its name that it is made from a kind of plant fiber. This material is more environmentally friendly, it will be buried in the soil, after a period of time it will naturally degrade, will not pollute the soil and groundwater. Although it is also mixed with other chemicals, it is more environmentally friendly and meets the requirements of environmental protection.
(2) second, it is more portable. Its material density is relatively small, so in the same volume it is lighter in weight and more convenient to carry.
(3) third, it has many bright colors and many styles. We can see some flowerpots from the picture, which is far more than that.
(4) The fourth is its appearance, compared with other flowerpots, it appears very noble, elegant, foil the flowers are also beautiful.
This kind of pot has a very big drawback, that is, the air permeability is not good, it may cause the plants to rot.
4. Suitable for plants
In general, it is still very good, suitable for many kinds of flowers, the most suitable orchids.
Hangzhou Chenhui Trading co., ltd
Address: G1609, NO.2 EAC BUILDING, 26 Jiaogong road, Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China